CALL FOR APPLICATION – Community Facilitators
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
REPORTING TO: Health & Wellness Program Officer
SUMMARY: TIERs is seeking community facilitators to assist in a project under its Health and Wellness department. The selected community facilitators will be responsible for mobilizing and conducting community outreaches within their network systems and communities. As such, they will report to the Health and Wellness Program Officer to conduct and plan out outreaches.
Interested candidates must reside around Eti-Osa, Alimosho, and Ojo Local Government Areas of Lagos State.
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Mobilization of key populations for community outreaches within their Local Government Area
- Conducting HIV testing and counseling services
- Filling of appropriate on-field data tools
- Ensuring 100% linkage and retention of clients in care
To qualify, applicants must possess the following
- At least a Senior School Certificate (SSCE)
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Possess basic knowledge of HIV prevention and treatment services
- Ability to conduct HIV testing services
- Basic computer skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send a motivation letter stating their qualifications and reason for interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject should read COMMUNITY FACILITATOR
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Application for this role closes at 5 pm, Tuesday 20th of April 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.